Let’s make your vehicle even safer!

*All fields required


Pay attention to
the new law

We would like to inform our armor customers that since 2009 it is mandatory to include the words "Armored Vehicle" in the car document itself, for both CRLV (document to run) and CRV (transfer document) documents.

The card used until now has been replaced by a declaration of armor currently issued by the army which authorizes Detran to perform the document information inclusion, and the vehicle is considered irregular if it has not gone through the Detran procedure as well.

Avallon Blindagens makes available and recommends the use of a specialized dispatcher, since as in any bureaucratic process, you run the risk of wasting a lot of time and money to be able to comply with all the requirements made by the competent bodies.

Avallon Documentation Sector:
(11) 3062-7139

Only with Avallon you get:

officerOver 15 years
of experience
qualityQuality in every
single detail
serviceExcellence in